If you cannot justify your own health & Safety officer/manager or don’t have the expertise yourself, we can provide an expert to come and fulfill that role on a regular basis. You set the frequency.
The some of the services the virtual Health & Safety Officer can assist you with are:
- An initial audit (a gap analysis)
- Build your Hazard Register
- Develop your reporting systems
- Record accidents and incidents and undertake accident investigation. and report serious harm accidents to Worksafe New Zealand.
- Regular health & safety site assessments – audits.
- Develop your overall health & safety management system including policy and strategy development.
- Machine guarding
- Organise Tool Box meetings and Health & Safety Committee meeting
Each programme will be tailored to your requirements and will not be started without your approval.
Onsite training: We provide onsite training including Hazard Assessment and Control; Running a Toolbox Meeting or Health & Safety Meeting