This course is designed for anyone who wants to refresh their basic first aid qualification; it will help your workplace to maintain health and safety standards and is compliant with WorkSafe NZ requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Holders of the First Aid unit Standards that require this to be refreshed
- Workplace first aid providers who hold the unit standards
- Members of the public who want to be able to assist in a medical emergency and hold the unit standards
- Scene safety
- Patient assessment
- Provide basic life support;
NZQA Unit Standards Refreshed *
|Unit Standard||Title||Credit Value|
|6401||Provide first aid||1|
|6402||Provide basic life support||1|
* The First Aid Refresher course does not include assessment for unit standards, it is designed to refresh and maintain existing skills. You must already hold the above unit standards.
Minimum of 8 trainees and a Maximum of 15 trainees per programme.
$150 + GST per person
Course costs include all learning materials and certificate.There is not credit registration for this course.
Scheduled Course Locations
Please note that courses are available at a number of AMS Group branch locations, these are listed below. If there are no course locations shown below, courses can be arranged to be delivered at your place of work. Contact us to find out more about our on-site training options available for this course or enquire below.