Dangerous Goods Licence – “D” Endorsements


Truck with a trailer containing dangerous, flammable goodsD Endorsement – Dangerous Goods Licence

If you’re transporting dangerous or hazardous goods, you need a dangerous goods (D) endorsement on your driver licence. Dangerous goods include substances and articles that have explosive, flammable, toxic, infectious or corrosive properties. They also include containers that have held dangerous goods.

To find out more – some useful information is available on the NZTAwebsite.


One Day


Course fee

$290.00 + GST

Note: Includes Segregation Wheel

Special Notes

This endorsement will need to be renewed every five years.

Scheduled Course Locations

Please note that courses are available at a number of AMS Group branch locations, these are listed below. If there are no course locations shown below, courses can be arranged to be delivered at your place of work. Contact us to  find out more about our on-site training options available for this course or enquire below.